Whipped Brie – Thomas Keller’s, French Laundry Dish
This dish is inspired from Thomas Kellers French Laundry’s dish, whipped brie. The dish is simple yet so light and airy.
- 1 wheel of AOC/AOP Brie de Meaux or Brie de Melun (or you can go with your Costco kirkland brie, still taste amazing)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional, adding the honey comb on top)
- Serve with fresh sourdough bread (Sourdough Bread Recipe)
- Make sure your brie is cold and slice off all the rinds.
- Cut into cubes and place into a food processor or blender. Blend until it is nice and creamy. Mine took about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add into a serving dish and drizzle honey over the top.
- Optional – top with honey comb and/or lavender
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews