Smoked Spicy Gouda Dip
Makes 12oz of dip
This appetizer is sure to impress!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded gouda cheese (may also buy smoked gouda, if you don’t have a smoker)
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 peppers (I like to use serrano so its a bit more on the spicy side but you can use whatever you like)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred your gouda cheese with a cheese grader or using a potato peeler to get bigger slices.
- You may use a bbq smoker and place the cheese in the smoker to get smoked or use my favorite kitchen tool the smoking gun (Breville Smoking Gun)
- if using the smoking gun, place the cheese on a plate or cutting board, place a glass bowl on top, and get the hose under the bowl to get all the smoke trapped inside. Set aside while prepping the rest of the dip.
- In a medium bowl add, cream cheese, diced green onions, diced cilantro, and diced pepper.
- Add in the smoked gouda with salt and pepper to taste. Mix with a fork until combined well.
- Add more pepper if you like it spicy!
- Place in a 12 oz container and let cool for 20 minutes while all the flavor marinates.
- Serves with your favorite crackers or chips!
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews