Vegan Muddy Buddies
- 1 Box of Rice Chex Mix (or any chex alternative) – Rice for gluten free
- 16 oz jar organic peanut butter
- 10 oz bag of vegan chocolate chips
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Oil (olive or vegetable)
- 2 Gallon sized zip lock bags
- In a large pot add oil over medium heat.
- Add in the whole jar of peanut butter and the whole bag of chocolate chips. Constantly stir until both have completely melted down. About 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn heat off and add a third of the chex in at a time, stirring and coating the chex with the mixture. Continue until the entire box of chex is covered in the peanut butter and chocolate.
- Fill each ziplock bag with 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Divide the chex mixture into two and place in each bag.
- Zip up the bag leaving only an inch size opening. Blow air into the bag filling the bag up and ziplock close. Shake the bag to cover the muddy buddies with powdered sugar. Repeat for second bag.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Store in the freezer. Best served cold!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews