Heirloom Pesto Sourdough Pizza (No Dairy)
- 5 Heirloom Tomatoes (I also used 10 golden nugget tomatoes)
- 1 Cup Pesto (Your favorite non- dairy pesto)
- Bunch of Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Cup Sourdough Starter
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 500 F
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well. Cover with a towel and place in a warm place to set for 2 hours.
- Heavily flour a surface and knead the dough. Dived the dough into two pieces.
- Oil your pizza pan and spread out one half of the dough to your desired size. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Spread on 1/2 cup of pesto and add on slice tomatoes. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes depending on how crispy you like it. Top with fresh basil. Repeat for second pizza.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews