Heirloom Tomato, Cucumber, Basil and Dill Salad
- 2 Medium Cucumbers
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 12 Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Chopped Dill
- 3 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 2 Minced Garlic
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Optional: Finish by drizzling with a thick balsamic glaze 🙂
- Use a mandolin or potato peeler to thinly slice the cucumber. Add to a medium size bowl.
- Dice up tomatoes and add to cucumbers. Add chopped basil leaves and dill, mix well.
- In a separate bowl add all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add dressing to cucumber and tomato mixture and mix well. Drizzle balsamic glaze and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews