- 3 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Salted Butter (Cold)
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream (may substitute for any milk)
- 3 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, and baking powder
- Cube the butter and add it to the flour mixture using two forks. Keep mixing and pressing down for about 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the middle and add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the sprinkles.
- Fold in using a spatula or your hands. Start to form a large ball.
- Flatten on a flour surface making a disk 1 inch thick.
- Cut into wedges. Add to a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Mix well and drizzle or spread on top once scones have cooled.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews