Vegan Lemon Tart
- 1 1/2 Cups of Granola
- 2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Melted Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 12 Pitted Dates
- 2 Lemons (Juices)
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 Cup Cashews (Soaked in hot water for 4 hours)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Line your 9 inch tart pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a food processor add the granola and set on high for 3 minutes until coarse.
- Add in coconut oil, maple syrup, and dates and blend until it looks like wet sand (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Press crust into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. Place in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- In the food processor add cashews and 1/4 cup water. Blend until creamy and smooth (about 5 minutes depending on your food processor).
- Once the cashews are smooth and creamy add to a medium sized pot over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut cream, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Mix until well combined and melted.
- Carefully pour the filling into the tart pan. Place in the fridge for 4 hours to form.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews