Chamomile, Lavender and Honey Popsicles
Makes 8 Popsicles
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 to 3 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Dried Lavender
- 4 Tablespoons Dried Chamomile
Popsicle mold: Popsicle Mold
- In a teapot or or medium sized pot, heat water over medium heat until it starts to whistle or boil.
Add dried chamomile, lavender, and honey. Let it steep for about 5 minutes. \
- Pour the tea into the mold, dont go over the indicated marks at the top of the mold.
- Place the cover on, push the popsicle sticked in 3/4 of the way.
- Let freeze for 4 hours or let it sit overnight.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews