6 to 8 Servings
- 1 Medium Head of Purple Cabbage
- 1 Medium Bunch of Lettuce (I used Butter Lettuce; any will do)
- 3 Large Carrots (Grated)
- 1.5 Cup of Veganiase
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Lemon (Freshly Squeezed)
- 4 Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Celery Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice you cabbage in half and then in quarters (making 4 wedges), place face down and thinly slice the cabbage into thin slices about 3 inches long. Do the same for the lettuce.
- Chop up the green onion.
- In a medium to large bowl add cabbage, lettuce and grated carrots and green onion; mix well.
- Add veganaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Cover and let it sit in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving to allow all the flavors to absorb into the cabbage and lettuce.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews