Vegan Ramen, Packed with Flavor
- 2 inch Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 Package of Organic Rice Ramen (Gluten Free) (Rice Ramen)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch Fresh Spinach
- 1 8 oz Package Bella Mushrooms
- 1/3 Chopped Leek
- 1/3 of White Onion
- 1 Serrano Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Miso
- 5 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Sambal Chili Paste (Sambal Chili Paste)
- 1 Teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste (Green Curry Pasta)
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Eden Organic sesame seeds (Eden Organic Seaweed Gomasio, Sesame Seeds)
- In a large sauce pan drizzle a teaspoon of oil and saute chopped ginger, chopped, garlic, chopped serrano, chopped, sliced mushrooms, onion and chopped leeks.
- Cooke you ramen noodles in a separate pot according to the package. Once cooked all the way, drain and set aside.
- Once your veggies are golden brown, add one table spoon of chili paste and mix well. Add vegetable broth, miso paste and green chili paste and let come to a light boil.
- Add the other tablespoon of chili paste and mix well. Add noodles, spinach, sesame seed and chopped green onion.
- Then enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews