- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/3 of a Red Onion
- 1 Serrano or Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 1 8oz Can of Organic Black Beans
- 1 Green Onion
- 6 to 8 Corn Tortillas
- Salsa of your choice (my favorite is a local restaurant here in town, their salsa is off the hook; https://www.manuelsrestaurant.com/shop/)
- Optional; Cheese of your choice
- Rinse and heat your black beans in a small pot.
- In a large sauce pan add a drizzle of oil, diced red onion and diced pepper. Saute until lightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl scramble all your eggs and add to pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Don’t over cook the eggs, you want them to be light and fluffy.
- If you have a tortilla warmer, warm your tortillas in the microwave or oven for about 2 minutes. if you do not have one, use a clean hand towel or papper towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Chop your green onion, tomato and avocado.
- Place a scoop of black beans, a scoop of eggs and your toppings. Top with salsa and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews