Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza
- 1 1/3 Cup Spelt Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 7 Tablespoons of Filtered Water
- Pulled Pork (I used left over pulled pork from our Super Bowl Party, our neighbor cooked it over night with a Traeger) (https://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/pork/traeger-pulled-pork)
- Barbecue Sauce (https://www.kindersbbq.com/products/organic-mild-bbq-sauce)
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 Shallot
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped White Onion
- 1/3 Cup Three Cheese Mexican Blend
- A sprig of Fresh Cilantro
Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix dry ingredients, flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil stir and slowly add in 7 tablespoons of water; start kneading dough for 60 seconds.
- Let the dough sit and cover it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to the shape that you desire and prick with a fork all over.
- I divide my dough in half and make two small pizzas.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes.
- In a sauce pan drizzle a tad of oil and add the sliced shallots and chopped onion, saute until lightly golden brown.
- Spread the BBQ Sauce on your pizza (I like mine pretty saucy) so I lay it on pretty thick.
- So the pulled pork is not too dry, I add extra sauce to the pork and spread that over your BBQ sauce. Sprinkle on your cheese, shallots, onions and add your sliced jalapeño.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add fresh cilantro on top and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews