Turkey Meatballs over Zoodles
- 6 Medium to Large Zucchinis
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 16oz Package of Ground Turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Seasoning for Turkey:
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Seasoning for Tomato Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh or Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh or Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 1 Whole Yellow Onion (sauted in a pan)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (sauted in pan)
- 1 Tablespoon (vegetable or olive oil)
Served in Annieglass Platinum Dinnerware Platinum Bowls
- Preheat oven 375F
- In a medium to large bowl using a Zoodle Spiral Product spiral all the zucchini into noodles and set aside.
- Mix the ground turkey and all the turkey seasoning in a large bowl and roll into 1 1/2 inch sized balls (I put oil on my hands so the meat wont stick). Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon oil, onion (large 3 inch pieces), sliced garlic and all the tomato seasoning. Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat; add in tomato sauce mix for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce mixture to blender and blend.
- In the same pan add zoodles over medium heat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until nice and soft. Add turkey meat balls and sauce, enjoy!
Submit your review