Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 Cup Milk (any kind)
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons of butter for pan
Served on Annieglass Edgy Gold Charger
- In a large bowl whisk together the milk, butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Add in chocolate chips.
- In a large pan over medium heat add a teaspoon of butter and let melt.
- Add two 4 inch wide circles of batter to the pan (or do one at a time). Make sure the batter isn’t touching each other. Wait until you see little bubbles pop up, after seeing little bubbles, use a spatula to flip the pancakes. Cook for another minute, remove the pancakes and repeat.
- Add extra chocolate chips on top and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews