Roasted Corn and Snap Peas Salad
Serves 2 to 4
- 4 Corn on the cobs
- 16 oz (one bag) of Snap Peas
- 1/4 Cup and 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup Champagne Vinegar (or your favorite vinegar)** May also add a little more to taste
- Lemon Juice from 1 to 1/2 Lemons
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Salt to taste
- Optional; fresh dill (2 Teaspoons)
- Cut all the corn off the cob carefully.
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add all corn to the pan and cook until lightly roasted and starting to pop (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Chop the snap peas and add to a large bowl.
- Add corn in with the snap peas, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Mix well and enjoy 🙂
- Optional; add fresh dill on top.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews