Serves 2 to 4
- 1 Package of firm Tofu
- 1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/3 of a Small Yellow or White Onion
- 8 Bella Mushrooms
- 1/2 Jalapeño or Teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1 Small Red Tomato
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Optional; English Muffin or tortilla and top with sriracha
- In a medium pan over medium heat add oil and chopped onions. Saute until lightly golden brown. Add chopped mushrooms and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- cut the tofu into four equal pieces. Take one piece at a time and squeeze over the pan. This will crumble the tofu into small crumbles. Repeat with all pieces.
- Add, nutritional yeast, pepper, salt, garlic, chopped jalapeño or red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, mixing constantly.
- Lastly add the chopped tomato and avocado.
- Optional; Top with sriracha and place on a toasted butter english muffin or make into a delicious burrito.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews