Stuffed Sweet Potato with Chimichurri
- 2 Medium to Large Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Leaves of Rainbow Chard
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Optional; Chopped fresh Chives and Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 Cup Parsley or Cilantro
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 Red Chilis (or 1 to 2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes)
- 1/2 Shallot
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Using a fork poke all over each sweet potato.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Cover with two tablespoons of olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes carefully pull out and slice a long inch deep slice down the middle. Press down with a fork and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium size pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, chopped chard, and garlic powder. Cook until soft (about 2 minutes).
- In a bullet or blender add all the chimichurri ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Carefully pull out the sweet potatoes, add chard and chimichurri on top. Optional; top with fresh chives and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews