Super Simple Vanilla Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting Topped with Strawberries
- 1 Package of Pamela’s Classic Vanilla Cake Mix (https://www.azurestandard.com/shop/product/food/baking-pantry/mixes/cake/classic-vanilla-cake-mix-gluten-free/7254)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 Cup Water
Whipped Cream Frosting :
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
Topping and Middle:
- 1 Package of Organic Strawberries
- Whipped Cream Frosting: Chill your bowl and beaters for 15 minutes in the freezer before starting.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Make cake according to package. (I use 4 eggs to make it more fluffier). Divide cake mix into two separate cake pans. I grease and flour mine, as well as placing two parchment paper circles on the bottom so the cake wont stick.
- Once your bowl is freezing, add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat on low and gradually work your way up to high, moving the beater back and forth until it gets thick and creates peaks. Don’t over beat. Once the frosting is a creamy frosting texture stop.
- Once your cake has cooled, place one half of the cake on a plate or cake platter and cover the entire cake with frosting.
- Slice your strawberries into thin pieces (shown in the picture above) and place on top of the bottom half of the cake.
- Take the second half of the cake and carefully place on top of the strawberries. Cover the entire cake with frosting making sure to cover all the sides.
- Continue to place the sliced strawberries around the cake.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews