Super Green, Strawberry Walnut Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- 5 oz Super Greens Salad Mix (Organic Girl Greens/)
- 1 Chicken Breast (Butcher Box Promo)
- 10 Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Raw Walnuts
- Poppyseed Dressing (Brianna’s Poppyseed Dressing)
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Add oil and all seasoning to chicken. Heat barbecue to medium. Cook chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes each depending on hot your barbecue runs. Cut to make sure it is cooked thoroughly.
- Add salad greens to a large bowl, add sliced strawberries, walnuts, sliced chicken and as much salad dressing as you desire!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews