Super Easy Homemade Bread
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 5 1/2 Cup Flour (All Purpose Organic)
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Yeast
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 1/4 Cup Milk (I used Almond Milk, you may use whatever milk you like)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a large bowl or kitchen aid (heat bowl with warm water and then dump the water) add yeast to the bottom of the bowl.
- Add honey and warm water, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well (with kitchen aid or mixer)
- Spoon dough into two loafs.
- Set aside in a warm place and let rise for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews