Steamed and BBQed Artichoke
Serves 4 to 6 People
- 2 Large Artichoke
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable (broth or bouillon <—I’m a huge fan of the bouillon; I add it to almost everything)
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- Slice each artichoke in half.
- In a steaming pot add 3 cups of water and vegetable broth. Steam for one hour.
- Heat up the bbq!
- in a medium to small pan add butter and minced garlic.
- Cook until butter is melted.
- Pour 1/4 of the butter onto all the artichoke.
- Bbq face down for 2 minutes each on medium/high.
- Take off the bbq, lay face up on a plate and squeeze the lemon juice over all the artichokes.
- Use the rest of the butter and garlic to dip the artichoke in!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews