Fig Crostini Appetizers
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 Baguette (any kind of bread you like; best with sourdough or french)
- 6 to 8 Large Figs (any kind)
- 1 8 oz Container of Mascarpone
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Honey
- 4 oz Fresh Pea Shoots
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Glaze
- Pre heat ove to 350F
- Slice baguette into 2 centimeter thick slices.
- Place parchment papper on a cookie sheet.
- Lay out the slices of bread on the cookie sheet, do not stack on top of each other.
- Drizzle olive oil across the top of the bread and bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Slice your figs into 4 slivers per fig.
- Mix Mascarpone and honey well. Smear on top, cover the whole pice of bread with the mascarpone mixture and repeat.
- Place a slice of fig on top with a pinch of pea shoots.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette and glaze on top.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews