Spicy Korean Chicken Bao Buns
Recipe adapted from Kitchen Sanctuary https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/korean-chicken-bao/
Please see the link above for the ingredients and recipe.
The only thing I changed was doubling the recipe for both Crispy Coating and Korean Sauce.
For Toppings I added:
- Sliced Jalapeños (2 whole Jalapeños)
- Pickled Beets and Red Onions
- 1/2 Red Onion (sliced thin)
- Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Red Beets (grated in a cheese grater)
- Add juice of 10 to 12 limes, sliced red onions and grated beets to a jar with a lid and let sit for 1 to 2 hours before using.
Top chicken bao buns with, pickled veggies, cilantro and jalapeño slices.
Submit your review