Sparkling Christmas Cocktail
Makes 4 Drinks
- 1 Bottle of you favorite Sparkling Wine (mine is Korbel)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 7 to 10 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Juice form one Pomegranate or 1 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- In a medium pot over low to medium heat add one cup water, one cup sugar and 5 rosemary sprigs. bring mixture to a light boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain rosemary from the simple syrup and place in the fridge.
To make one drink:
- Add one large ice cube to your glass of choice. Add in 1/2 oz (1/2 shot glass) of rosemary simple syrup, 1 oz (1 shot) pomegranate juice and fill the rest of the glass up with sparkling wine. Add in a sprig of rosemary for decor and aroma 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews