Spaghetti Squash Pasta
- 1 Medium or Large Spaghetti Squash
- 8 Medium toLarge Tomatoes or 4 Cups of cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Shallot
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 f
- Add parchment paper to a cookie sheet.
- Slice your spaghetti squash in half long ways. Scrap out the seeds.
- Drizzle some avocado oil over both squashes and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- In a large pan add one tablespoon of olive oil then add the diced zucchini and diced shallots over medium heat. Cook until soft (about 2/3 minutes).
- In a medium pot add sliced tomatoes, diced garlic, diced parsley, diced basil, and diced oregano. Cook down for about 5 to 8 minutes until it starts to turn into a sauce. (Optional; throw into a blender or immersion blend when done).
- Add zucchini mixture to sauce and stir.
- Once the spaghetti squash is cooked, using pot holders or gloves, grab a fork and run the fork down the squash sideways (not long ways) and remove the the squash, leaving behind the skin. Add the squash to the sauce and cook on medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews