Sourdough Blueberry Waffles
- 1 Cup Sourdough Starter
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Four
- 1 Cup Milk (any milk will do, I used almond milk)
- 3/4 Cup Blueberries (frozen or thawed)
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking Soda
- 2 Large Eggs
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together.
- Add sourdough starter, milk, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add in blueberries.
- Preheat your waffle maker. Turn dial to 4.
- Pour half a cup of batter to waffle maker and close the lid.
- Once you waffle maker beeps, carefully remove waffle and repeat!
- Goes great with topped bananas and syrup!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews