Barbecued Eggplant with Asian Glaze
Serves 3 to 5
- 2 Medium Eggplants
- 1/4 Cup Amino Acid
- 1/8 Cup Sesame Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Wash and slice your eggplant into 3/4 of an inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl mix, aminos, oil, garlic, ginger, and vinegar.
- Use a brush to brush each side of the eggplant slices with the glaze.
- Turn your barbecue to a medium heat and grill each side for about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped green onion and sesame seeds on top and enjoy.
- Add more glaze if needed 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews