Saint Patrick’s Day Mocktail
- 1 Medium to Large Cucumber
- 1 Sprig (12 Leaves) Fresh Mint
- 1/2 Cup Lemonade (or juice from one lemon, 1/2 cup water and 1 teaspoon sugar)
- Top 1/3 of the glass with Fre Wine Non- Alcoholic Champagne (or club soda)
- Optional; 1/8 cup sugar for rim
- Cut 3/4 of your cucumber into small chunks (make sure to take the skin off the 3/4 of cucumber). Set the rest aside for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber and mint leaves together. (Optional; Save a couple mint leaves for garnish).
- Add ice, lemonade or lemon mixture to the cucumbers and mint and shake vigorously.
- If you like your drinks a little more sweet, use a lemon around the rim of the glasses and dip the rim into sugar.
- Using a strainer pour the liquid into two separate glasses and top with fre wine champagne or club soda.
- Slice the rest of your cucumber into thin circles, cut a slice half way up the middle and add on the rim of your glass. Using the extra mint, push the stem through the cucumber for garnish.
- Optional; if you would like to add booze, add 2 fl oz of (vodka or gin) to the shaker.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews