No Bake Vegan Chocolate Chip Dough Bars
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 8 oz Can of Coconut Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Milk from 8 oz can of coconut cream
- Optional; 1/8 Cup Coconut Sugar for extra sweetness
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients. I find it helpful to use my hands as it will form into dough better.
- Cover a loaf pan (9 x 5 x 2-1/2 inches) with parchment paper.
- Add dough to loaf pan and spread out with your hands.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Keep in freezer when not enjoying this healthyish delight 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews