Roasted Garden Salsa
Serves 6 to 8
15 Medium Ripe Tomatoes
2 to 4 Jalapeños (Depends how spicy you like it)
1 Bulb Roasted Garlic Roasted Garlic
1 Whole Red Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven and roast the garlic Roasted Garlic
- In a large grill pan or pan add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Slice all tomatoes in half and place face down on the pan (as many that will fit). Place the burn to medium high heat.
- Roast the tomatoes turning every minute for 3 to 5 minutes or until each side has a nice roast to it. Repeat until all are roasted (add more oil as needed) Place roasted tomatoes in large blender and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to grill pan or large pan. Keep heat on a medium to high heat. Slice each jalapeno in half (long ways). Place face down and grill for 3 to 5 minutes, turn it every minute. Place in blender.
- Chop Red onion in large chucks and add to the blender raw.
- Add roasted garlic to blender, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend well.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews