Fried Tofu, Eggplant and Leek Stir Fry with Kinder’s Teriyaki
- 2 Cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 Japanese Eggplants
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Leek
- 1 14 oz Package of Tofu
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Kinders Teriyaki Marinade
- Cook rice according to package.
- In a large cast Iron skillet or pan add avocado oil and sesame oil. Let it heat on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut tofu in large one inch cubes. Add 1 tablespoon garlic powder evenly over the tofu. Fry the tofu for 5 minutes, rotating the tofu every minute. Tofu should be a light golden brown.
- After all the tofu has been fried, add sliced eggplant (slice in 1 centimeter thick circles).
- Add sliced leeks and 1 tablespoon garlic powder and fry for another 3 to 5 minutes until the leeks are lightly golden brown.
- Add rice, eggplant, tofu, leeks and desired amount of teriyaki sauce to a bowl and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews