Chocolate Cheesecake and Pumpkin Cake Swirls
4 to 8
- 2 Cups All- Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 15 oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese (Slightly Soften)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Milk (Any kind of milk will do)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a baking pan (15 x 10) or using a cookie sheet. Line the whole pan or sheet in foil.
- In a large bowl stir together; flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda pumpkin spic and salt.
- Stir into the dry mixture; pumpkin, 4 eggs and oil until mixed well. Spread the batter into the foiled pan.
- In a small bowl melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips (about one minute in the microwave; stir after 30 seconds).
- In a medium bowl beat, 1/3 cup sugar and cream cheese with a mixer until mixed well. Beat in milk, 1 egg and melted chocolate. Spoon the chocolate cream cheese mixture over the pumpkin cake batter. Then start swirling the chocolate mixture in circles on the top of the batter (use the end of a fork or spoon).
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews