Nourish Bowl with Kinder’s Teriyaki
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 2 Cups Loosely Packed Arugula
- 1 8oz Can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce (Kinders Teriyaki Marinade)
- Cook quinoa according to the package.
- Wash and strain the kidney beans. In a small pot over medium heat, cook the beans for 5 minutes.
- Per bowl; Combine your desired serving of the cooked quinoa (I use about 1/2 cup), kidney beans (1/2 cup), 1 Cup arugula, 1/2 avocado chopped and drizzle desired amount of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare to have your mind blown!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews