- 4 Ramen Cakes (I use gluten free Lotus Foods Ramen)
- 7 Cups of Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Ginger
- 2 Galice Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Juice from 2 Limes
- 3 Thai Chilis
- 1 large Zucchini
- 4 Medium Carrots
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Leek
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 2 green onions
- 8 oz Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- In a Large Pot add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and place the burner on medium heat.
- Add in chopped, Leeks, onions and fresh garlic. Let saute until lightly golden brown. About 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in chopped carrots, zucchini, minced ginger and mushrooms. Saute for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in vegetable broth, pumpkin puree coconut cream, soy sauce and rice vinegar; stir all together.
- Add in half the chopped red Thai chilis, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and coriander. Mix well.
- Lastly add in the ramen cakes and stir around for 4 minutes. Then squeeze the lime juice over the top and stir.
- Finish the top with the rest of the Thai chilis and green onions.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews