Ramen with Shrimp Skewers
Serves 4 to 6
- Eggs (1 per ramen bowl)
- 1 Package 16 oz Wild Caught Raw Shrimp
- 3 Packages of Ramen (I use A-SHA TAINAN NOODLES)
- 3 Medium Zucchinis (May use this instead of ramen noodles)
- 10 Cups of Water
- 4 to 6 Teaspoons of Vegetable Bouillon
- 4 Large Carrots
- 4 inches cut from a Leek
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Bok Choy
- 3 Inch Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Huy Fong Foods Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Optional; Fresh Thai Chilis
- If your shrimp is shelled, peel off all the shells and place in a bag with, 1 inch fresh minced ginger, 1 Tablespoon Huy Fong Foods Chili Garlic Sauce, and 1 garlic clove minced. if using wood skewers, soak in water. Set aside.
- In a large pot add water and vegetable bouillon. Taste and add more bouillon if needed. Place on medium to low heat.
- In a large sauce pan add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the rest of the minced garlic, diced leeks, chopped carrots, and minced ginger. Saute until leeks are lightly golden brown. Add in zucchini (I make my zucchini into zoodles, you may chop them as well). Add in sesame oil, rice vinegar and the rest of Huy Fong Foods Chili Garlic Sauce.
- In a small pot boil water over medium heat. Carefully place your eggs into the boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes constantly turn the eggs so the yolk stays in the middle. Turn down the heat after 3 minutes and cook for another 4 minutes. Place eggs in an ice bowl with water right after.
- Add all vegetables to broth and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package in a separate pot.
- Using a barbecue: Place skewers on medium heat and close the grill. Cook on each side for 3 minutes (depending on the heat of your grill) if you liked it more cooked, add 4 to 5 minutes per side. If using stove top, add vegetable oil over medium to high heat and cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes.
- peel the egg shells and cut the eggs in half.
- In a bowl add your vegetable broth, the amount of noodles you’d like, a few spinach and bok choy leaves, top with fresh sliced mushrooms, egg and optional fresh diced thai chilis. Add shrimp to ramen or each separately and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews