Pumpkin Coconut Pasta with Leeks, Sage and Kale (Vegan)
- 1 Package of your favorite Pasta
- 1 15 oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 15 oz Can Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Inches of a Leek
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Sage
- 1 Cup Freshly Chopped Kale
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add diced garlic and leeks. Add white wine and cook until almost evaporated.
- Add in the full can of coconut cream (milk included with the cream) and pumpkin puree. Mix well until nice a smooth.
- Add in, fresh sage, garlic powder, chili pepper, salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Add in 1/2 cup of vegetable broth. If still too thick add 1/8 to 1/4 cup at a time of vegetable broth until you reach a nice saucy consistency.
- Add in the fresh chopped kale and mix well.
- Lastly add the pasta; mix well and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews