Barbecued Chicken Pizza with Spelt Crust
Makes one pizza
- 1 1/3 Cup Spelt Flower
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Filtered Water
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce ( I love the kinders Mild BBQ)
- 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce for Chicken
- 2 Jalapeños
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- In a large bowl add all crust ingredients and mix well. Cover with a towel and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large pan add vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add chicken and cook thoroughly for 15 minutes or until all the way cooked through.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Roll out dough into a circle, place on a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and 1/4 cup bbq sauce.
- On the crust add bbq sauce cheese, jalapeños, and chicken onion mix.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add fresh cilantro and tomatoes and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews