Potato Salad (Vegan)
- 1/3 Diced Red Onion
- 8 Red Potatoes
- 1 Cup 1/2 Cup Vegenaise
- 1 Head of Celery
- 4 Tablespoons Dry Dill (add more to taste depending on your preference; I love the dill!)
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional; 2 Sprigs Fresh Parsley
- In a large pot boil water (fill the pot half way), about 10 cups of water. Make sure all 8 red potatoes will fit in the pot with extra room to spare.
- Once water comes to a boil, carefully add the potatoes and boil for 20 minutes or until a fork can easily slid into the potato.
- Strain and let the potatoes cool.
- Chop up your potatoes into small one inch cubes and add into a large mixing bowl.
- Add vegenaise, mustard, diced onion, chop celery, dill, and salta and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- For best results, let sit in the fridge for 2 hours before eating!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews