Pesto and Heirloom Gluten Free Pizza
- 1 to 2 Medium Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Pesto
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozorella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmasan
- 8 Leaves Fresh Basil
Pizza Dough (I use Bob’s Red Mill recipe)
- Preheat an oven to 425°F and grease a 10- to 16-inch pizza sheet.
- Combine yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Add egg and oil to wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients. Mix with a hand mixer for a minute, adding a teaspoon of water if dough moves up beaters.
- Scoop onto greased pizza sheet. Wet your hands with water and spread dough over sheet and smooth. For a thicker crust, let rise for 10 – 15 minutes. Otherwise, continue with the baking directions below.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes
- Carefully take out of the oven, add pesto, cheese, and sliced tomatoes. (I recommend placing a cookie sheet under the pizza if using a pizza stone, this will catch and pesto that might spill over).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add basil and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews