Peanut Butter Truffles (Vegan and Gluten Free)
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips (dairy free for vegan)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- In a Medium bowl mix peanut butter, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, coconut flour and coconut sugar; mix well
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes roll mixture into small balls (any size you want) I do about 2 inches in width. Lay out the balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place in the freezer for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the balls are in the freezer, use a small pot and boil 2 cups of water. Place a glass bowl (that can withstand high heat) over the pot of water to use as a double boiler. Add the rest of the chocolate chips (1 1/2 cup) and slowly melt down the chocolate. Once melted add one ball of the mixture into the melted chocolate at a time and completely cover the ball. Place the ball back on the cookie sheet and repeat.
- Optional; add a pinch of salt on top of truffles right after setting them back on the parchment paper.
- Store back in freezer or fridge before eating.
Cheetah Heart Plate