Mushroom Stroganoff (Dairy Free)
- 16 oz Egg Noodles
- 8 oz Fresh Mushrooms (bella)
- 1 Small Yellow or White Onion
- 1/2 Shallot
- 3 garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 Fresh Thyme Sprigs
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish and Topping
- 3 Tablespoons Butter or Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package.
- Dice onions, shallots, and garlic. In a large pan over medium heat add 2 tablespoons garlic or butter. Add diced onions, shallots, and garlic. Sauté until lightly golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Add in last tablespoon of butter or oil. Add in chopped mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook until almost completely evaporated.
- In a separate bowl add, vegetable broth, milk and whisk in flour. Add to pan over low to medium heat. Stir until it starts to get thick and creamy. Add in fresh thyme.
- Strain noodles saving 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Add noodles to large pan and mix sauce over the noodles. Add 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parley and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews