Jalapeno, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 (14 oz) can of Artichoke Hearts
- 3 Jalapeños (if you like it more mild add 1 or 2)
- 3 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 3 (8 oz) packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- a Loaf of Sour Dough bread
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil or Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Tortilla Chips
(I use both)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Chop up the artichoke and jalapeños into small pieces.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well using a fork or hand blender.
- Add the mixture in a large cast iron or 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
***If using sourdough bread; Cut the bread into small squares, do not cut all the way through to the bottom of the bread. Fan out the squares and drizzle olive oil or butter over the entire loaf. Sprinkle on some garlic powder, wrap in foil and back for 25 minutes.
Submit your review