Peanut Butter Cup and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 2 Packages or Oreo Cookies (two of the single tube packages)
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 3 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Place parchment papper down on a 9×13 baking dish.
- Scrap all the filling out of the oreos. Place oreos in a food processor and add butter. Mix on high until well combined.
- Add oreo crust to the baking dish and press down, forming the crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese and beat on high until soft and creamy. Add sugar and mix well. Add one egg at a time and beat on medium. Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Lastly using a large spatula, fold in the peanut butter cups and chocolate chips, leaving some of each to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Take out to cool for 20 minutes before sticking in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I prefer them to at least sit overnight 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews