Maple and Garlic Roasted Carrots with a Beet Smear
- 8 Large Carrots (any kind)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (may substitute for honey)
- 4 Small to Medium Beets
- 1/3 Cup Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pistachios
- A Few Sprigs of Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 f
- Wash or potato peel the carrots, cut in half and then long ways and again into quarters. Place in a casserole dish and cover with avocado oil, maple syrup, and minced garlic. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (or until you can easily stick o fork through).
- Wash and cut your beets into quarters. Steam or boil for 30 minutes (or until you can easily stick a fork through the beets)
- In a blender or food processor combine beets and yogurt and blend until nice and smooth.
- Chop the pistachio and parsley.
- Spread the beet smear on the bottom of a plate, top with carrots, pistachio and parsley.
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews