Healthy Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey (may substitute for maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour (may substitute for gluten free flour)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like to use Azure Market Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350
- line a 5×9 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a mixer, add 3 bananas, honey, and melted butter. Give the bananas a good mash and mix on low until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanillas and mix on low.
- Add in salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix on low.
- Add in flour and mix on low until well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews