Leek, Cauliflower, and Potato Soup
- 6 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3 Large Leeks
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Cups of Broth (I used a mushroom base from better than bouillon)
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado or Olive Oil
- Start by boiling your a large pot of water (about 1/2 way filled with water) Once water is boiling add you potatoes, turn the heat down to medium and cook for 30/35 minutes or until your fork can easily go through the potatoes. Save one cup of water and strain the rest. Set the potatoes aside.
- In that same large pot add oil over medium heat. Add chopped leeks, cauliflower, and garlic. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Add in your 6 cups of broth and let simmer for 15 minutes. Add in your potatoes and immersion blend. If you don’t have an immersion blender you can carefully scoop out the soup and add it to a blender.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- If the consistency is too thick for your liking, add 1/2 cup at a time of the extra potato water you saved.
- Serve with some warm bread and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews