Homemade Sweet Potato Fries with Black Hawaiian Salt
- 4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- 5 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Black Hawaiian Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Wash your sweet potatoes and cut down the middle (long waves). Place one half of the potato face down and cut into slices. Repeat for all potatoes.
- In a large bowl add oil, thyme, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- On a cookie sheet place parchment paper and lay out the fries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Add salt over fries after they have been baked.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews