Ground Turkey, Black Beans and Sweet Potato Tacos
- 1 40oz Package of Organic Ground Turkey
- 1 8 oz can Organic Black Beans
- 1 Large Organic Sweet Potato
- 8 to 10 Organic Corn Tortillas
- 2 Organic Avocados
- 1 Bunch Fresh Organic Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup and 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Limes
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Peel and chop your sweet potato into small 1/2 inch cubes. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a large pan add one tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add ground turkey to the pan. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, and 2 teaspoons red chili flakes. Chop turkey with wooden spoon as you cook to crumble and mix the the ground turkey. Cook thoroughly, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate pot over medium heat warm up the black beans.
- On a stove top on low heat, carefully flip both sides of the corn tortillas to warm up. You may also warm up in the oven or microwave.
- In a bullet or blender add 1 and 1/2 avocado, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1/2 of the bunch of cilantro, juice of two limes and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Blend until creamy.
- Use left over avocado and cilantro for garnish 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews