Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Spicy Chimichurri
- 3 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Packed Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Packed Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Packed Fresh Mint
- 10 Large Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes (2 if you like it spicy)
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Whole Lemon
- Wash your Portobello mushrooms, drizzle olive oil on a grill pan or if using a BBQ; in a bowl add olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Grill on both side until both sides start to juice a little and get tender (about 3 minutes on each side).
- In a food processor add all the chimichurri ingredients and puree until thoroughly mixed.
Add or dip you mushrooms into the chimichurri and enjoy!