Chive and Lemon Chicken
- 2 Organic Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Dried or Fresh Chives
- 3 Whole Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 375F
- Place your chicken thighs in a large bowl.
- Slice lemons in half and squeeze all the lemons over your chicken thighs (put the squeezed lemons aside in a casserole dish).
- Add oil and seasonings to the chicken thighs and mix well.
- Once all the squeezed lemons are placed on the bottom of your casserole dish place the chicken thighs on top and pour the excess oil and juices over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until your chicken thighs are cooked thoroughly. Do not over cook. You want the chicken to be juicy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews